Sunday, October 14, 2012

Currently.....

Hello, welcome, lovely to see you - I swear I blinked and a whole week just whizzed on by.....

Here is my around here, right now, currently ....

Listening to the wonderful sound of rain on a tin(colourbond) roof, music to my ears - I find it really soothing, a bit like the fan I have on every night all year round... I think I like white noise (so long as it isn't coming from a  television!)

Enjoying... still enjoying watching my young son take excellent care of his teeny tiny baby Indian Ringneck... as she (I have decided she is a girl) is growing so fast she is super hungry often waking him at 3am squarking to be fed... still syringe fed ....

Loving that he hasn't once complained or asked for help

Reading lots and lots of Project Life ideas and blogs... still

Losing weight finally, 2 major abdominal surgeries 9 weeks apart took their toll on me in lots of ways but the hardest to deal with is the lack of core strength and any level of fitness I once had sure disappeared, doing specific strength training - one has to be super careful as hernias are common after such extensive incisions. Lack of fitness and stamina has meant a gradual weight gain, as I am getting stronger I am more confident to lift and move faster and the weight is just naturally shifting... yeah!

Wanting to photograph my Project Life album - I have almost completed my youngest childs birth to age 3, embellishing and a little more journalling and I will call it done, then I can photograph and I will be sharing it here on my blog

Proud that I took on board the key points of Becky Higgins Project Real Life Week 2... prioritise and schedule... they are working for me ... I always have made lists but not necessarily were the items in order of importance, just that they were tasks that I knew needed to be done. Now I make my list and then number each item in order of importance... the importance is not decided by timeframes but more from peace of mind and peace of heart.... its not too late to join this class. You can find further info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment