Sunday, October 7, 2012

Currently.......

I discovered this on Ali Edwards blog a few days ago and love her idea - I am going with ..... yep you guessed it.....

Currently......

Loving being indoors in the airconditioning - a very hot sultry and dry 37 degrees in my part of the world today

Reading a bazillion blog posts on Project Life and novel 'Beyond the Horizon' by Peter Watt

Watching the bank balance dip with the expenses of 2 weeks school vacation and

Looking forward to seeing it increase just as soon as I pay this terms Tuition Fees

Hoping Christmas isn't less than 12 weeks away and hoping also that I dont continue to stress over that fact

Watching my dear 12 year old son embrace all that is involved in caring for and raising a teeny tiny baby Indian Ringneck (named Amigo) including 3-4 hourly feeds, mixing the special 'baby' formula and syringe feeding him/her (Indian Ringnecks are 18mths - 2 years old before they get the tell tale 'ring' if they are male, females stay 'plain')


Planning for Project Life 2013 by almost completing my DIY Kit (see previous blog post for details)

Learning lots about 'cultivating a good life and documenting in' with Becky Higgings online class Project Real Life

Grateful, in fact incredibly grateful for the support, encouragement and friendliness shown to me in a facebook group (closed ie by invitation only) I joined recently called Project Life Australia.

What does your 'Currently' 'Right Now' or 'Around Here' look like????

No comments:

Post a Comment