Sunday, October 7, 2012

I know.... its been a while.....

Hello blog world, I know it has indeed been a few weeks.... nothing dramatic happened or is happening just busy with life..... you know ..... and bam! you blink and days and weeks have just flown by.

School resumes tomorrow after a 2 week vacation and so routines will be re established and more regular posts will be made. I was also particularly busy with 3 online courses, none of which I have completed in the time frame of Sept 1 to Sept 30 but will get there in the end.

I am being super organised for Project Life 2013 - my album is here, I have prepared my kit of page protectors and inserts, I have started to pool embellishments and alpha and numerical stickers.
In the meantime I have justed started Project Real Life online class with Becky Higgins (you can find the details here and 22 October sees me start another class with Shimelle Laine. Shimelle's class hasn't been released to the general public yet and I only know about it having attended the Learn Something New Every Day course (previous blog posts of mine give you an idea of what that class is all about).

I wanted to share my PL 2013 DIY Kit - entirely from papers and cardstock in my stash - I have ordered a PL Kit but wanted to see if I could get one together and also keep a track of the costs - if you would like more info just contact me via a comment on this post and I will do a follow up blog post with much more info.

Here is my process in pictures:

Some Teresa Collins Tell Your Story here but didnt go with much of that collection in the end,
will most likely use the journaling cards for that... journaling
3x3 with rounded corners - the majority of my page protectors are 8 3x3's with one large 5x12 in the centre




The Album - WRMK Ochre Linen 12x12 - inspiration for the kit, and some page protectors.


I still have more cardstock to cut and round the corners - 6x4 and 4x4 sizes - as that is my second fave page protector configuration - 4 6x4 and 3 4x4 - perfect task for this Sunday afternoon, 37 degrees outstide so am inside in the lovely air conditioning.

Will be back soon with another post, amazing I know, not a peep for weeks and then 2 blog posts in the same day!
I am kicking off 'Currently' and will be posting that every Sunday.

Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment