Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Learn Something New Every Day - Day 1

I signed up a little over a week ago to join this years Learn Something New Every Day with Shimelle Laine - Shimelle runs it every September every year and has done since 2006. You can go here and read in depth what, when, why and how to join me - its not too late.

Every day for all of September we are given a prompt.

Day 1 Prompt: - What was your last big adventure?

Immediately my response was the purchase of my online store


An adventure from the beginning, and even today some 18 months from my very first day it is still an adventure. I love what I do and do what I love.... lucky I know and not one day goes by that I don't count my blessings and appreciate and value being part of the Crafting World.

You can find my last big and ongoing adventure here.

And now for my 'layout' following on from todays Prompt -



I am using a Red SMASH book as both record keeping of  my notes for the days prompt and also for the creative step that culminates in a layout, page, or whatever you would like. Lots of 'spots' on my page and my logo colours of pink, green and brown.
Learn Something New Every Day is the 3rd online course I am undertaking during September and my choice of a ready to use, portable book like SMASH reflects my fear of falling behind in all those classes.

PS Did you know my online store The Stamp Spot sells some of the SMASH range - you can find them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment